• There are walking trails maintained by our island parks that are beautiful and easily accessible.
• Hiking along the beach means hours of nothing but water, shoreline and island creatures. (Although humans are rarely seen)
• Anderson Island has become quite a haven for bicyclists. The miles of quite roads through forests and fields can provide a great workout.
• Swimming at the “Old Swimming Hole” is a great way to become part of the island culture. Everyone hangs out here on hot summer days. It is situated on one of the two lakes on Anderson Island
• We have a two man kayak on our beach guests are welcome to take out on the Sound.
• Fish? Bob has been known to catch quite a few salmon from our beach. Bring your own pole, or we will be happy to provide one for you.
ON AND OFF THE ISLAND
the weather like on Anderson Island?
Anderson island historical society
County Visitor's Bureau
Defiance Zoo and Aquarium
Riviera Country Club and Restaurant
Anderson Island, WA 98303 (253) 884-4993